Sweet Tooth :
Who doesn’t have a sweet tooth? One of my favorite stores to visit is the bakery near my house. I will take a walk to that bakery even if its scorching heat, snowing ,or raining heavy outside to make sure I can grab my favorite treat. So, as I glance through all the assortment of sweet, my eyes pause and gleam at the Raspberry and white chocolate Scone up on the shelf.
This scone is unlike any other scone I have tasted. It is triangular shaped with drizzles of hardened sugar icing, raspberry jam spread bits of white chocolates worth every bite. The moment I take a bite into that scone-my mouth sings with gladness, and my brain sends signals to my hand to take more bites as my body breaks in a happy dance. When the scone is finished, I wish for more the next day, and anticipate to enjoy some more soon.
This brought a parallel reminder of the sweetness of my Lord.
- Do we desire to know Him?
- Do we walk an extra mile no matter the storms or valleys in our lives to be found in Him?
- Have we tasted His goodness and experienced Him for ourselves?
I can write all I want about this amazing raspberry scone, but until you and I don’t take out time for ourselves to taste this sweetness, it just remains a mystery.
How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth! Psalm 119:103
O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. Psalm 34:8
Here are the FOUR ways we can taste and see the Lord in our lives:
- LOOK :By making an effort to notice the goodness of our Lord in and around our lives
- ANTICIPATE : By anticipating yet another great communion with GOD
- CRAVE : By constantly craving for God’s Word and His Presence
- SHARE : Sharing about this Divine Flavor to those who never saw the Deliverance and sweetness of God in their lives.
Come and see this Lord in action, and taste Him for yourself when you are going through the turmoils, financial difficulties, chaos in your relationship, stress at the work front, illnesses, or sleepless nights in life.
Grab your sweet tooth and taste God for yourself today!
Love this Sweet Jesus-
Until next time,
I am linking up with : #Recharge Wednesday ;